
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I started buying these in Philly & then yrs later when I was living out in Oakland. They are really good. I tend to like the scent, & the initial price, plus there's hardly any animal fat used in the manufacturing of them. Also, as much as I'm fast becoming a bit of an environmentalist the strictly paper packaging only isn't too bad either as opposed to thick wax paper & plastic. When I get a fireplace or woodstove, the wrapper makes great kindling too.
I just think that the shipping & handling is a bit much. I worked in a mailroom before. It does not take nearly 5 dollars to ship out 2 bars of soap at the standard rate. Sounds like a certain seller is pocketing a little bit more if you ask me. Other than that the product is fine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Soap-Jasmine - 2.65 oz. - Bar
Click here for more information about Soap-Jasmine - 2.65 oz. - Bar

0 comments:
Post a Comment