
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I love the Ajax lemon dish liquid. It's inexpensive, cuts grease like no other, and leaves the kitchen with a fresh lemon scent.
Unlike the other reviewer, I have no problem with the Ajax in its many varieties producing plenty of cleaning and suds for my dishes. I have an extra large (think nearly commercial) kitchen sink, and it takes only a tablespoon to produce enough cleaning power to make it through a family meal....dishes, cups, glasses, silverware, utensils, and pots and pans. I rarely have to add more of the current Super Degreaser formula.
The only thing I can really say against it is the fact that it also degreases the hands after washing dishes. Be prepared to get out the hand lotion!
Overall, Ajax is the only value brand I will buy. Unlike the other "cheapies," this one actually works....even on greasy plastics. It's a good deal, especially when you consider you can find it practically anywhere for cheap.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ajax Dish Liquid, Lemon, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Click here for more information about Ajax Dish Liquid, Lemon, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6)

0 comments:
Post a Comment