
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I'd give this product 5 negative stars if I could!!! I was compelled to write a review about this product because of the terrible experience that I had using it and furthermore, my dishwasher is still recovering from the use of this detergent. I used it only a couple of times and after seeing that my dishes were not getting clean, in fact, they were coming out worse! As a previous reviewer has stated, this detergent leaves a terrible white residue on anything that you put in the dishwasher that is plastic as well as leaving a cloudy film on the rest of the dishes. This white residue has also managed to stick itself within the interior mechanism of my dishwasher and even though I have stopped using this detergent, my dishes are still suffering from the residual effects of this terribly inferior product. I have never come across a cleaning product that has been this disappointing and that also carries a trusted brand name, in fact, I purchased it because it was "Palmolive". I do have to say that the price point of this product should have warned me about the consequences of its use. I have used a bottle of vineger to try to remove this white residue to no avail. I now have to see what I can do and how much money I will need to spend in order to restore my dishwasher to be the effective cleaning machine it formerly was.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Colgate Palmolive #47805 45OZ Eco Lem Palmolive
Click here for more information about Colgate Palmolive #47805 45OZ Eco Lem Palmolive

0 comments:
Post a Comment