Monday, March 25, 2013

Bluebeards Revenge Shaving Cream Review

Bluebeards Revenge Shaving Cream
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you've never used a glycerin based shaving cream before, you're really missing out. This cream with a Silvertip Badger Bristle Shaving Brush and Bluebeards Revenge Post Shave Balm gives me the best shave I've ever had. They describe the smell of this cream as that of a barbershop. I think it smells great and so does my girlfriend. Even if you're not a fan, it's not an aggressive smell. The lather it makes whips up quickly, is really nice and makes for a smooth shave. Going against the grain for me has always been a recipe for cuts and irritation. However, using this cream (and first going with, then across the grain, of course) I can get an amazingly close shave with no irritation. I can't speak to the effectiveness of the "decelerene" as I have only been using it for a couple of weeks. Even if it's marketing hype, this stuff is worth every penny. I would highly recommend this shaving cream if you want a close, comfortable shave.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bluebeards Revenge Shaving Cream



Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about Bluebeards Revenge Shaving Cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment