Thursday, March 7, 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna Shave Soap in Wooden Bowl 3.5 Oz Review

Crabtree and Evelyn Sienna Shave Soap in Wooden Bowl 3.5 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Crabtree and Evelyn shave soap works extremely well. I have been wet shaving for over 2 years now, and this is by far the best quality shave soap that I have used. The soap lubricates my shave extremely well, and allows me to get a closer shave than the Col. Conk soap that I used before. It also leaves my face feeling soft and supple after use. The smell is similar to sandalwood, and leaves a light scent for about an hour or two after your shave. It also comes in a nice wood bowl that makes it easier to store and use that using a mug. All in all I highly recommend this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna Shave Soap in Wooden Bowl 3.5 Oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna Shave Soap in Wooden Bowl 3.5 Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment