Friday, March 29, 2013

Dr. Bronner's & Sun Dog's Magic Organic Lip Balm, Peppermint, 0.15-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6) Review

Dr. Bronner's and Sun Dog's Magic Organic Lip Balm, Peppermint, 0.15-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This balm contains olive oil (which does great things for my hair) and jojoba oil (which does great things for both my hair and skin). It does NOT contain petrolatum or mineral oil, both of which are commonly found in lip balms and are really not healthy for the lips.
I do believe Dr. Bronner's is healthy because even after it wears off, my lips seem to be in better condition. Theefore I believe some healing must take place as I am wearing it.
I admit I bought this item partly for the novelty of the lemon-lime flavor. However, I am now sold by what it does for me and I expect to be a repeat customer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dr. Bronner's & Sun Dog's Magic Organic Lip Balm, Peppermint, 0.15-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dr. Bronner's & Sun Dog's Magic Organic Lip Balm, Peppermint, 0.15-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)

0 comments:

Post a Comment