
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I just recently started shaving again with a DE razor. I was taught how to shave with a DE and the old canned shave cream, then I started using disposable blades like bic. Well for me its back, back, back to the old ways. What a difference. The sea buckthorn is creamy and smells great I gave it a four only because it is the first product of this type I have ever used. It takes a bit more time to shave in this manner, you need a brush to lather up but it is so much better and the shave is much closer than the disposable blades plus they are cheaper(I've been using Shark blades) When you shave take my advice don't rush it, unless you want to look like a pepperoni pizza! Life is to hectic and fast paced as it is slow down for your shave, your face will thank you! I'll be buying more Edwin Jagger products soon!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Edwin Jagger 99.9% Natural Traditional Shaving Soap Refill - Sea Buckthorn, 2.3-Ounce

0 comments:
Post a Comment