
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Despite the Amazon page description and what the packaging indicates, the box insert identifies this as a homeopathic product. I think it's completely unacceptable to sell a homeopathic remedy without identifying it as such.
Also, the Amazon page description claims the box contains "a convenient nail brush."
Not only the box does not contain any brush, but the insert clearly states that this product does not work against nail fungus (as a homeopathic remedy, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work against anything else, but that's me -- I don't believe in the "memory of water" either)
If you are looking for a tea tree oil-based homeopathic remedy against jock itch, this is it. Otherwise, I suggest you try an inexpensive, clinically proven cure such as Lamisil instead.
Click Here to see more reviews about: FungiCure Anit-Fungal Soap 6 oz.(Pack of 3)
Click here for more information about FungiCure Anit-Fungal Soap 6 oz.(Pack of 3)

0 comments:
Post a Comment