Thursday, March 14, 2013

Electrasol Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Finish, 3-in-1 Deep Clean plus Jet Dry, 20-Count Gelpacs (Pack of 4) Review

Electrasol Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Finish, 3-in-1 Deep Clean plus Jet Dry, 20-Count Gelpacs (Pack of 4)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Theses gel packs actually get the dishes clean even in very hard water, unlike anything else I've tried.
We recently moved to an area with hard water. Our dishes consistently came out of the dishwasher with a nasty film on them, even when scrubbed and rinsed before going in. They didn't look or feel like we were used to in our other home. We tried several different detergents, with no better results. I called the manufacturer to find out what was wrong with the dishwasher, and they told me in July 2010 the detergent manufacturers stopped putting phosphates in their products. Apparently phosphates are great for getting dishes clean, especially in hard water, but not so great for the environment. The manufacturer (GE) recommended Cascade get packs, but since our store only carries the Finish brand of gel packs, we tried them instead.
Finally, our dishes look and feel clean, and we don't have to waste time and water washing them before the dishwasher does. I strongly recommend this product if you have hard water. I'm sure the Cascade brand works well too. My product is actually called "all in 1" not "3 in 1" and doesn't have the Electrasol label, but it is made by Finish and I think it's the same product as this one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Electrasol Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Finish, 3-in-1 Deep Clean plus Jet Dry, 20-Count Gelpacs (Pack of 4)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Electrasol Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Finish, 3-in-1 Deep Clean plus Jet Dry, 20-Count Gelpacs (Pack of 4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment