
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)My favorite Laundry detergent before now was Arm & Hammer Clean Burst but I haven't purchased it for a while because I have switched to cleaning products that are better for the environment, I have been using the Kirkland Brand which I really don't care for... smells too soapy but it works. I was hesitant to buy this because I was worried with a small bottle like this it just wouldn't work... also I thought the price was a little steep, 25 or 50 loads doesn't sound like much for the price but I decided to go for it. The smell is WONDERFUL, smells so clean and fresh coming out of the washer... even the dryer, Love It! And as far as performance it works great, no complaints there! Besides this laundry soap using less plastic for packaging and being better for the environment.... the size of this bottle is life changing! No more lugging around the big laundry soap bottle, no more measuring the soap in a cup and then having to rinse the cup thoroughly so its doesn't drip down the side of the bottle and leave a big gooey mess to clean up later! Just squirt 2-6 squirts (depending on load size) to the laundry and FINISHED! This is well worth it... I gain several minutes of my life back every time I do laundry!, loose the frustrations of a big laundry soap bottle, help the environment AND make my cloths smell better then any other laundry soap has ever done! I'm sold! If your still hesitating... go to methods website, they currently have a $2 off coupon (I printed for my next bottle) for you to print and then go pick up a bottle from Target or elsewhere and give it a try!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air- 50 Loads, 20 Ounce Bottle
Keep your clothes clean and the planet happy with the world's smartest laundry detergent. Featuring smartclean technology, a patent-pending ultra concentrated, biodegradable, plant-based formula, method laundry detergent will give you outstanding cleaning power and a super green footprint. And thanks to a compact design and a no-mess, precision-dosing pump that's designed for one-handed use, method laundry detergent couldn't be easier or more convenient to use.
Click here for more information about Method Laundry Detergent Fresh Air- 50 Loads, 20 Ounce Bottle

0 comments:
Post a Comment