Friday, March 1, 2013

Octagon All Purpose Laundry Bar Soap by Colgate - 7 Oz Review

Octagon All Purpose Laundry Bar Soap by Colgate - 7 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just saw this soap about a month or so ago at the grocery store and thought I'd try it. I keep it in the kitchen by the sink. It has been so handy. I shave off bits to do the dishes. I wash up with it, even after gardening, and it is wonderful. It also keeps two young active boys clean and that is enough of an endorsement! I have used it to pre-treat laundry, wash counters, scrub pans. I could go on and on (and have) but this soap is just great to have around. I am glad I was curious. I have read it treats acne too!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Octagon All Purpose Laundry Bar Soap by Colgate - 7 Oz



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Octagon All Purpose Laundry Bar Soap by Colgate - 7 Oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment