Friday, March 1, 2013

Taylor of Old Bond Street Eton College Shaving Cream Jar, 5.3-Ounce Review

Taylor of Old Bond Street Eton College Shaving Cream Jar, 5.3-Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've probably tried every scent of TOBS cream and favor lavender. However, Eton College is my second favorite and I could live with it if there was no lavender.
As far as quality, I truly believe that TOBS provides the best value among the top-shelf British shaving creams. A little goes a long way and provides plenty of "cushion" and slickness.
If you've used TOBS, you already know what I'm talking about. If not, Eton College might be a great first scent to try from this manufacturer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Taylor of Old Bond Street Eton College Shaving Cream Jar, 5.3-Ounce



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Taylor of Old Bond Street Eton College Shaving Cream Jar, 5.3-Ounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment