
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I bought the Honey Almond Venezia Soapworks bath bar at a local discount store ( Roses )for $1 recently and gave it a try today. The reason why I bought it in the first place was the size. I don't believe I have ever bought a bar of soap this large. At a mammoth half pound this soap will give you a bang for your buck. I also liked the fact that it is all natural and doesn't have animal fat in it. The smell in the box is also nice. To me it smelled like a faint cherry almond scent kinda like Jergen's. Too bad once you get out of the shower you don't smell it on your skin. You feel clean but smell plain. It would be a good soap to use if you want to wear a cologne and not have it over powered by your shower. While bathing it foams up easily and feels like you're bathing in cream. You start to think this is a very moisturizing soap until you begin to dry off and notice your skin is a little tight. This soap cleans very well however and for the price and value it is not a bad buy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Venezia Soapworks Moisturizing Soap Lemon Verbena - 8 Oz.
Click here for more information about Venezia Soapworks Moisturizing Soap Lemon Verbena - 8 Oz.

0 comments:
Post a Comment