
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)I have owned and used several of the Gabels after shaves over the years. For a brand that is just about always the cheapest around for the quantity you get, I have found them all to be amazingly strong, pleasantly scented, and long lasting. This menthol blend is no exception. Its a refreshing, heavily mentholated mix similar to Aqua Velva, but a whole lot cheaper. This stuff really does last a respectable amount of time considering the price is incredibly cheap compared to Mennen skin bracer, or Aqua Velva. I buy two 16 oz bottles at once to make the shipping worth it, and then I am supplied for months. I highly recommend the Gabels menthol, as well as all the other blends. Its the best deal around in a cheap after shave...
Click Here to see more reviews about: GABELS Sta-Cool After Shave with Menthol 16oz/473ml
Click here for more information about GABELS Sta-Cool After Shave with Menthol 16oz/473ml

0 comments:
Post a Comment