
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)Hey Amazon, are you listening? The detergent is excellent. I have used Tide for years and they also rate high on Consumer Reports for front loaders. I won't buy it here at that price. As other reviewers have commented, it is way overpriced on Amazon. I can get it a lot cheaper at Walmart or even my local supermarket. Amazon pricing is great on a lot of items. They really missed the boat on this one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tide HE Original Scent with Actilift
The Tide with Acti-Lift formula contains technologies to help lift off stains with ease. Acti-lift has 3 parts:Cleaning enzyme - helps provide deep cleaning of fibers so stains lift off more easily Cleaning polymer - designed to boost Tide's already great cleaning surfactant to help break-up dry stains and lift them from fabrics Whiteness booster - helps to give a great whiteness result - even in just one wash
Click here for more information about Tide HE Original Scent with Actilift

0 comments:
Post a Comment