Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Hard Shaving Soap Refill, 3.5-Ounce Review

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Hard Shaving Soap Refill, 3.5-Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Ten years ago, I followed an Englishman's advice and scraped the can. Rather than continue to suffer the itchies from chemical-suds and running out on half a face, I move to grown-up shaving gear. I bought a cheap mug, a cheap brush, and a bar of Colgate shaving soap. After a few years of trial and error, I now have a good sandalwood bowl, an excellent badger-hair brush, and buy only the best shaving soap. I'm pleased to say Taylor of Bond Street is equal, if not superior to Crabtree and Evelyn. Further, C&E seem to be on the verge of scraping their men's line. All the more reason to try this great product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Hard Shaving Soap Refill, 3.5-Ounce



Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Hard Shaving Soap Refill, 3.5-Ounce

0 comments:

Post a Comment