Sunday, April 7, 2013

Aging Hippie Patchouli Aromatherapy Hand & Body Wash - 9.5 oz Review

Aging Hippie Patchouli Aromatherapy Hand and Body Wash - 9.5 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is without a doubt the BEST Patchouli hand/body wash I have ever tried. I have only used on my hands thus far but I can tell ya that it works wonders. My hands feel clean and soft after rinsing. I tend to have very sensitive skin when it comes to soaps and lotions but this soap seems to an almost healing quality. That's right! At least this is the case with me on my skin. Not to mention that wonderful Patchouli aroma. It's perfect. I will proudly be purchasing more Aging Hippie products from Mountain Country Soap.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aging Hippie Patchouli Aromatherapy Hand & Body Wash - 9.5 oz



Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Click here for more information about Aging Hippie Patchouli Aromatherapy Hand & Body Wash - 9.5 oz

0 comments:

Post a Comment