
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)This is a very nice, elegant soap lathering bowl. I think the price is good. The bowl isn't high quality but it is good quality and a nice addition to your shaving kit. In the bowl I see four tack weld marks covered over by the 'chrome' and four more under the stand, but they aren't noticeable with anything in the bowl. Also, the 'rubber' ring around the bottom is somewhat loose and not overly well finished but, a tad of rubber cement inside and a small snip-snip on the loose material will take care of that. And, the bowl helps create great lather! I used it with a D.R. Harris Lavender cream and it whipped up nice and thick and rich, that is both a reflection on the cream and the design of the bowl. If you get this bowl you won't regret it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Large Stainless Steel Shaving Soap Bowl from Super Safety Razors

0 comments:
Post a Comment